Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Would Like to Market My Head

In this particular case, the original is such a wordathon that what survives is bound to be a strange mess of stuff. Not too difficult, if you happen to know the song.
From a plane at the airport Los Angeles, jumping is my dream coat. Welcome to the visibility of the country and over: Where, how we cope with this? It jumped a taxi. I am here for the first time. View my right to see the characters hollivood. It's so crazy, it seems all so familiar. Turner, my stomach and I feel a bit nostalgic. Weight of the project, I am very nervous, but when the driver starts on the radio and songs, strong - is today. J - men, and started the next one. Song Jianxin - men, as I put my deal: they ognetti behavior. On the fly, I would like to market my head "yes", "scary is your own, such as" yes, "how my hand, but his next race, I, and now I'll be OK. Yes, this is when the United States! Yes, this time in the United States!

Check out the big patch o' white below. Therein lies the original.

"Party in the USA" as performed by Miley Cyrus

http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=463484659&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan. Welcome to the land of fame and excess: whoa, am I going to fit in? Jumped in the cab. Here I am for the first time. Look to my right, and I see the Hollywood sign. This is all so crazy; everybody seems so famous. My tummy's turning and I'm feeling kinda homesick. Too much pressure and I'm nervous; that's when the taxi man turned on the radio and the Jay-Z song was on. And the Jay-Z song was on. And the Jay-Z song was on, so I put my hands up: they're playing my song. The butterflies fly away; I'm nodding my head like "Yeah," moving my hips like "Yeah!" Got my hands up; they're playing my song and now I'm gonna be okay. Yeah! It's a party in the U.S.A.! Yeah! It's a party in the U.S.A.!

No comments:

Post a Comment