Saturday, November 7, 2009

Belinda Must Beat the Best

I love this one. The new, coverted-and-perverted, lyrics are just way better in all ways than the original. They ought to rerecord it:
Finally, listen to good Cooperation Iceland is my invention of brand new. Give me something - tight run and orphans Missile daily walk. 'And avoid? Hey, I do not know. Close to power. Change, fire, light, such as stage and rock the microphone is to stupid. Speakers come and dance to break the cart. I like poisonous Mushrooms, I Killed your brain. Tune is a Deadly Medicine: players better than the crime. Not as good or weight will be determined. Belinda must beat the best, children, do not. Now I can not fix the problem. When linked to dj around.

Give up? The whiteness below reveals all...

"Ice Ice Baby" as performed by Vanilla Ice
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyid=699387&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

All right: stop, collaborate and listen: Ice is back with my brand new invention. Something grabs a hold of me tightly, flow like a harpoon daily and nightly. Will it ever stop? Yo, I don't know. Turn off the lights and I'll glow. To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle. Dance go rush to the speaker that booms. I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom. Deadly when I play a dope melody: anything less than the best is a felony. Love it or leave it, you'd better gain weight. You'd better hit bullseye: the kid don't play. If there was a problem, yo, I'll solve it. Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment