Friday, November 13, 2009

The Integration of Me

An interesting one this time: plenty of cogent phrases shine through from the original. It doesn't get changed radically, except for the catch line: that gets processed into salad...
Here in the heart and soul and we have. It is possible for the magazine, but you can see. Baby you see the shiny black car, when you need me there. And some on another, as always. I tell you I am forever. As I said, and have friends. I swear to be until the end. Now more than ever, and we both are not good. And the integration of me. And the integration of me.

What can this be? Highlight the white space below and all will be revelaed...

"Umbrella" as performed by Rihanna
http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=510507570&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

You have my heart and we'll never be worlds apart. Maybe in magazines, but you'll still be my star. Baby because in the dark you can't see shiny cars, and that's when you need me there. With you I'll always share, because when the sun shines, we'll shine together. I told you I'll be here forever. I said I'll always be a friend. I took an oath; I'm going to stick it out till the end. Now that it's raining more than ever, know that we'll still have each other. You can stand under my umbrella. You can stand under my umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment