Tuesday, December 15, 2009

You, As Well as the Criminal

So I've decided to tinker with the format again. Not much really except that from now on, I'll do one posting per week but with three songs in it, so that it's more of a 'quiz'. Other than that, it all works the same. So this week's three songs...
#1 No wonder that I love him. Is not it strange that people say, but when I saw that it depends on the fact that just did not see me cry. I want to die. Not always funny, but when you look at. You, as well as the criminal. If you want to love people, not funny. It happens every day. You do not say you do not see that happening all the time.

#2 I heard that tonight, but also hear Tom speak, but quiet reflection. Departure at 12:30. Lunar author points out the stars, to help guide my life. I stopped on the street, and I hope that older people in long-forgotten songs. . Let me say that the boy, hurry up and wait for you. "I'll tell you more. With a few hundred or more were made. Bye." The rain in Africa. It takes time to do some things in.

#3 Last night, and said: "Oh, my son still loves so much. Oh, if you feel well." Téim, that "My child, I know that the sun, or even: go to the door. I have about fifteen minutes. Child and now I feel that I do not know why. I'm not trying to be several kilometers. When people understand this." S friends did not understand very well. I do not understand his nephew. over, and I can not understand.

There you have it - three songs with nothing to do with each other. The answers are below, in the colour white so that you can't read them unless you highlight them.

#1: "It's Not Unusual" by Tom Jones
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyid=746556&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

It's not unusual to be loved by anyone. It's not unusual to have fun with anyone, but when I see you hanging about with anyone, it's not unusual to see me cry. I want to die. It's not unusual to go out at any time, but when I see you out and about, it's just a crime. If you should ever want to be loved by anyone, it's not unusual. It happens every day. No matter what you say, you'll find it happens all the time.

#2: "Africa" by Toto
http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=310202492&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

I hear the drums echoing tonight, but she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation. She's coming in 12:30 flight. The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation. I stopped an old man along the way, hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies. He turned to me as if to say, "Hurry, boy, it's waiting there for you." It's going to take a lot to drag me away from you. There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do. I bless the rains down in Africa. It's going to take some time to do the things we never had.

#3: "Last Nite" by the Strokes
http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=420599268&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

Last night, she said, "Oh, baby, I feel so down. Oh it turns me off when I feel left out." So I walked out: "Oh, baby, don't care anymore. I know this for sure: I'm walking out that door." Well, I've been in town for just about fifteen minutes now and baby, I feel so down and I don't know why. I keep walking for miles. See, people, they don't understand. No, girlfriends, they can't understand. Your grandsons, they won't understand. On top of this, I am never going to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment