Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Livestock Experts are Here to Sweat

There is just too much awesomeness here. It reminds me of why I love machine translation. Half of these new sentences could be Zen koans. Really.
Me you and candy store. Malik your candy bar. Do not stop: "As long as you stay healthy. How you candy store. Far a taste of what I term a - what Track is all I need. How about the way to try my name or should I increase the temperature?? Vizuri , floor the next step, dance, jam, coffee, hot purse. This is when I will Easily off: if you want to adultery, whose sale or rental at the beach, or hotel garden is good for you. I love my magik Steak, I long for the doctor. to be your friend if they Exciting. you see me, "Behold, not a problem on the Split Reader behavior. When Livestock Experts are here to sweat and you play with one of wood. Children the best way I can: I hand in my mouth, my mother is not sure geotppuneyne cancel.

Go white if you're lost...

"Candy Shop" as performed by 50 Cent
http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=331694378&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

I'll take you to the candy shop. I'll let you lick the lollipop. Go ahead girl, don't you stop: keep going till you hit the spot. I'll take you to the candy shop. Boy, one taste of what I got - I'll have you spending all you got. Keep going till you hit the spot. You can have it your way: how do you want it? Are you going to back that thing up, or should I push up on it? Temperature rising? Okay, let's go to the next level. Dance floor jam packed, hot as a tea kettle. I'll break it down for you now, baby; it's simple: if you'll be a nympho, I'll be a nympho in the hotel or in the back of the rental, on the beach or in the park: it's whatever you're into. I've got the magic stick; I'm the love doctor. Have your friends teasing you about how sprung I got you. Want to show me how you work it, baby? No problem: get on top then get to bouncing round like a low rider. I'm a seasoned vet when it come to this shit. After you work up a sweat, you can play with the stick. I'm trying to explain, baby, the best way I can: I melt in your mouth, girl, not in your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment