Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Existing Before the Chairman

Yet another. I like this one: it's pretty far removed from the original, but the original still peeks through... a word or two, here or there:
This is urgent and do cleaning: the best damn woman that I have him. Existing before the Chairman. It. Vision is to knock over my thigh. More comments against him without him saying that because of the Walls market, the earth, the pain in my heart. "We have created you rock my stand all night, the night is out eh.

Can you figure out what the original lyrics were and what the song is? Answers, as usual, in white:

"You Shook Me All Night Long" as performed by AC/DC
http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=550112091&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

She was a fast machine, she kept her motor clean: she was the best damn woman that I've ever seen. She had the sightless eyes telling me no lies, knocking me out with those American thighs. Taking more than her share, had me fighting for air, she told me to come but I was already there because the walls started shaking, the earth was quaking, my mind was aching, and we were making it and you shook me all night long. Yes, you shook me all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment