Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Unfortunate Bystanders to My Confusion

Well, this week's is a tiny little one, and pretty easy too. Its particular journey through the languages went from English to Galician to Hindi to Arabic to Finnish to Japanese before coming back to English. The result is barely longer than a sentence... funny how that happened. Not that much of a challenge either, really.
First, it is anti-Christ, I am anarchist. What I do not know what to do about it. I will destroy the unfortunate bystanders to my confusion.
As usual, the answer is right below this paragraph here, dressed in white.

"Anarchy In The UK" by the Sex Pistols
Written by Steve Jones, Glen Matlock, John Lydon, Paul Cook
© CAREERS-BMG MUSIC PUBLISHING INC; © WARNER/CHAPPELL MUSIC LTD

I am an Antichrist and I am an anarchist. I don't know what I want, but I know how to get it. I wanna destroy passers-by because I, I want to be anarchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment