Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Mentioned Religion

More philosophy from the depths of the computer brain. Music lyrics are so often meaningless anyway. Really, what have we lost?

This kind of life: More than I can. To go the distance for me. But I am also. I have them. Yes, in my corner, I mentioned religion, I draw your attention, you have to compete, then I do not know if I can. However, he said, we are not enough.
In white, we can the answers learn...

"Losing my Religion" as performed by R.E.M.
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&page=1&keyid=909213&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

Life is bigger: it's bigger than you, and you are not me. The lengths that I will go to; the distance in your eyes. Oh no, I've said too much. I set it up. That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight losing my religion, trying to keep up with you, and I don't know if I can do it. Oh no, I've said too much; I haven't said enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment