Tuesday, September 29, 2009

After Smoking and Regulations

Okay, this one's maybe a bit more difficult. Depending, of course, on your taste in music. It's well-known enough though.


I can get water for their armed forces do not want to fight me. They are intended to affect the time limit is right behind. Because, after smoking and regulations in my mind I can not forget the night. And the information you need from your eyes tell me not to bother.

Answers below in, funnily enough, white.

"Seven Nation Army" as performed by the White Stripes

http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&page=1&keyid=6406560&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

I'm going to fight them all; a nation army couldn't hold me back. They're going to rip it off, taking their time right behind my back. And I'm talking to myself at night because I can't forget; back and forth through my mind behind a cigarette. And the message coming from my eyes says leave it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment