Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I am on the Fire

There's a very certain kind of surrealism going on in these modified lyrics. I wonder if they'd have been as successful? Plus, whatever 'chinichini' means, I'm thinking of naming my daughter it.

I'm sorry you think I dream every night. I understand. In each place, and the different chinichini us, you start signal. The Far East, where you will, you say, I am on the fire. This time you open the door, in my head and heart to continue.

And of course we know by now that all answers can be found in white below...

"My Heart Will Go On" as performed by Celine Dion
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&page=1&keyid=4229961&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you. That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance and spaces between us, you have come to show you go on. Near, far, wherever you are, I believe that the heart does go on. Once more you open the door and you're here in my heart and my heart will go on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment