Sunday, September 20, 2009

If the President Will Discuss

A few changes! All good changes too. Firstly, I'm increasing the frequency of this blog from once a week to once every three days. I'm also increasing the number of filter languages from 5 to 7. And I'm not bothering to list exactly which languages they are - who cares anyway, right? Also, wherever possible, I'm going to link directly to BMI or ASCAP sites for copyright info.

So without further ado... this one is pretty easy.
Hey, I do not know why I came here to spend the night. I feel bad. I am worried that if the President, will discuss how I can down the stairs. Well, I drive, I Center'm mobile comics here you.
Answer below in white.

"Stuck in the Middle With You" as performed by Stealers Wheel.
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&page=1&keyid=1422553&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

Well, I don't know why I came here tonight. I’ve got the feeling that something isn’t right. I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right: here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment