Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Shame-Reducing Crime Rates

Short and sweet. Okay, maybe not too sweet.
My son and heir of shame reducing crime rates. My son and heir, especially'm not do anything. You say how? I like every one else can go wrong, these things can keep your love should be.
What to make of that? Well, if you can't guess the song, check the white below.

"How Soon is Now?" performed by the Smiths
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&page=1&keyid=594758&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular. You shut your mouth; how can you say I go about things the wrong way? I am human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does.

No comments:

Post a Comment