Monday, October 26, 2009

Deep Change Leaves One Man

Every bit as nonsensical as the original. In fact, perhaps a bit more meaningful.
If so, the story line of the night to hide the sunglasses do not see the weaving. At night if I knew the vision and the nuneului not wearing my sunglasses. But suddenly bit off his personal safety. I do not tell me and her around in the open. "Deep change leaves one man. 'S oh no not one black one in the dark. I can not believe that.

Give up? It's in white below.

"Sunglasses at Night" as performed by Corey Hart
http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=490538700&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

I wear my sunglasses at night so I can, so I can watch you weave then breathe your story lines. And I wear my sunglasses at night so I can, so I can keep track of the visions in my eyes. While she's deceiving me, it cuts my security. Has she got control of me? I turn to her and say, "Don't switch the blade on the guy in shades, oh no. Don't masquerade with the guy in shades, oh no. I can't believe it because you've got it made with the guy in shades, oh no.

No comments:

Post a Comment