Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Positive Improvement of Physical Freckles

This song, garbled through translation across seven languages then back to English, actually results in some very complete sentences that bear no real relation to the originals. Which song could this be, lost in Google translation?
Fortunately, before you were born, may be interested in a long distance. Fortunately, I am really blessed with foreigners. Baby, I want you to calculate the positive improvement of physical freckles. 10 million people will love, never mind. I can afford? Anytime, anywhere, and we allow you to feel close to you and I resolved, my love. In addition, the memory here, I do not care. You, but this agreement, my love of the game can be heard all the time.

To find out, check the answers in white below...

"Whenever Wherever" as performed by Shakira
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyid=5736297&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID
Lucky you were born that far away so we could both make fun of distance. Lucky that I love a foreign land for the lucky fact of your existence. Baby, I would climb the Andes solely to count the freckles on your body. Never could imagine there were only ten million ways to love somebody. Can't you see I'm at your feet? Whenever, wherever we're meant to be together, I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal, my dear. There over, here under, you'll never have to wonder. We can always play by ear, but that's the deal, my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment