Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Princess Comic

Another edition in the classic game that no-one's ever heard of... Take these garbled lyrics and guess what the original might have been... before Google Translate got to it...

You better. I think it was me. You better. I had thought. How do you install it. I do not know what I feel all right, or fail to do so, I think. You know that is important and has been hell and my princess comic. Me that I was right you know it. So if you can work better. I think I will have to talk all together.
Any idea? Well, the original can be found below in white. Just highlight the text and it magically appears, like invisible ink.

"Girlfriend" performed by Avril Lavigne
http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=371411295&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

You’re so fine. I want you mine. You’re so delicious. I think about you all the time. You’re so addictive. Don’t you know what I could do to make you feel all right? Don’t pretend; I think you know I’m damn precious, and hell yeah, I’m the motherfucking princess. I can tell you like me too and you know I’m right. She’s, like, so whatever, and you could do so much better. I think we should get together now, and that’s what everyone’s talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment