Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Let's Share the Results of the Election

Another week, another three songs. Any theme this time? No ma'am. Just three songs. Have fun...
#1 I think I'm ready for you. I think I'm ready for you. I think I'm ready for you. I am, but more money, no comment on the money. This is more than money, they want to build. At the time, it will be worth many times more. oh, so ayolah, patience and time to do it correctly, you need to do, and they are.
#2 I like the wind through the trees. Sampingku night was so. months, but the sun stayed uniongoze. He accepted my idea, but I did not know what to do. Right next to the body wajahku I felt rambling. I am not in his eyes: in my group. Only a fool believes he can do what they need to hear. I like the wind.
#3 We are family. My sister is on my side. We are family. Both songs are stopped. Nobody could see each other, so there are feathers flying like a bird. What is wrong. We are "very close to all the people around you?" Let's share the results of the election: I love my family measure.
A pretty random selection indeed. In decreasing order of difficulty, as it turns out. Give up? No clue? No worries. The answers are already here, looking you in the face. They're just written in white. Highlighting the blank area immediately below will do the trick.

#1 "Got My Mind Set on You" by George Harrison.
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyid=684540&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

I got my mind set on you. I got my mind set on you. I got my mind set on you. I got my mind set on you, but it's going to take money, a whole lot of spending money. It's going to take plenty of money to do it right, child. It's going to take time, a whole lot of precious time. Its gonna take patience and time to do it, to do it, to do it, to do it, to do it, to do it right, child.

#2 "She's Like the Wind" by Patrick Swayze.

http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&page=1&keyid=1325904&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

She's like the wind through my tree. She rides the night next to me. She leads me through moonlight only to burn me with the sun. She's taken my heart, but she doesn't know what she's done. I feel her breath on my face, her body close to me. I can't look in her eyes: she's out of my league. Just a fool to believe I have anything she needs. She's like the wind.

#3 "We are Family" by Sister Sledge.
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyid=1612850&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

We are family. I've got all my sisters with me. We are family. Get up everybody and sing. Everyone can see we're together as we walk on by, and we fly just like birds of a feather. I won't tell no lie. All of the people around us they say, 'Can they be that close?' Just let me state for the record: we're giving love in a family dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment