Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I am Rolling Shakes Bad for You

Okay, so about five minutes ago, when I wrote the opening paragraph for last week's 'episode', I said I wasn't going to do themes. Then I changed my mind and decided to put together the flimsiest of themes for this week: all three of these artists are from the same country. There you go: happy now?
#1 Today is your day going. Now, in some ways, you must understand you can do. I do not believe that he does feel for the moment. Word Street is the heart of the high fever is back. I have never heard before, but never doubt I am going to die. I do not believe that he does feel for the moment. The closure, all the lights are published menyilaukan. I want to say much, but I do not know how.
#2 Me and false. My mother, father, you should come. I attack the world. I am rolling shakes bad for you. Liam. Pink monkey bird And I tell you an indication of the brain breakdown. See for yourself. Ray put gun to my head. Press your space face close to me, I love you. dream mud Wed, oh yeah, and escape.
#3 Last good. When your hands up. Click on get their own way in life. The day will come. their lives, why people like How to choose? Last good. Last good. ends. Last good. That our time is one hour. Now is the time here. Waiting for my life, my life forever. Yellow is the color of the sun. I have to hide. Always, often in my life, my life here. Yellow is the color of the sun.
Truth be told, none of these are that tough if you happen to know the songs. Stone age tribes in New Guinea have heard the first one, but numbers two and three? Well, perhaps not. Anyway, that lovely patch of white you see immediately below contains the answers to the question. Highlight it and there's gold in them thar white places.

#1 "Wonderwall" by Oasis.
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyid=2086865&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

Today is gonna be the day that they're going to throw it back to you. By now you should have somehow realized what you've got to do. I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now. Backbeat, the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out. I'm sure you've heard it all before, but you never really had a doubt. I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now. And all the roads we walk along are winding, and all the lights that lead us there are blinding. There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how.

#2 "Moonage Daydream" by David Bowie.

http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyid=1007962&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

I'm an alligator. I'm a mama-papa coming for you. I'm a space invader. I'll be a rocking rolling bitch for you. Keep your mouth shut. You're squawking like a pink monkey bird, and I'm busting up my brains for the words. Keep your electric eye on me babe. Put your ray gun to my head. Press your space face close to mine, love. Freak out in a moonage daydream, oh yeah.

#3 "Keep On Movin'" by Soul II Soul.
http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=410098934&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

Keep on moving. Don't stop like the hands of time. click clock, find your own way to stay. The time will come one day. Why do people choose to live their lives this way? Keep on moving. Keep on moving. Don't stop, no. Keep on moving. It's our time, time today. The right time is here to stay. Stay in my life, my life always. Yellow is the colour of sunrays. I hide myself from no one. I know the time will surely come when you'll be in my life, my life always. Yellow is the colour of sunrays.

No comments:

Post a Comment