Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another Day of Driving Themselves

Don't feel like doing themes at the moment. Just a random bunch of songs, for this week and for three weeks after this. Yes, I've gone and done a big heap of songs in order to get four weeks of this done in one fell swoop. What the hell is a fell swoop?
#1 I think the future of our children. The best way to learn. beauty all to themselves. Providing tools for pride. Many laughed when my children need reminding. Both are looking for heroes. We need people to see. need to do: I had the opportunity to meet and quiet, so I learned to my faith.
#2 Georgia, Georgia, during the day. Georgia opinion is just an old sweet song, so maksudku. In Georgia, Georgia, sweet as you clear the trees and the moon through songs, I say. On another, the smile slowly, eyes and other weapons. Peace continues to lead the way to see again heard the shot.
#3 We say about that. Me, Not me, another day of driving themselves, I'm getting ready to do so. I love the same? Al, get me I will continue a day or two. So, my little things go without saying, but it seems like life is slowly leaving teaching. Say: nothing is more important than to be. Al, get me I will continue a day or two.
In case you've not noticed, numbers one and two aren't all that difficult, really. So I've balance it with number three, which, though it comes from a popular enough song, is so difficult that even God himself couldn't answer it. You know, unless he cheated by peeking at the whiteness below:

#1 "The Greatest Love of All" by Whitney Houston.
http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=370127505&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

I believe the children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside. Give them a sense of pride to make it easier. Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be. Everybody's searching for a hero. People need someone to look up to. I never found anyone who fulfill my needs: a lonely place to be, so I learned to depend on me.

#2 "Georgia on My Mind" by Ray Charles (among others).

http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyid=461587&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

Georgia, Georgia, the whole day through. Just an old sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind. I'll say Georgia, Georgia, a song of you comes as sweet and clear as moonlight through the pines. Other arms reach out to me, other eyes smile tenderly. Still in peaceful dreams I see the road leads back to you.

#3 "Take on Me" by a-ha.
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyid=1451670&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

We're talking away. I don't know what I'm to say; I'll say it anyway: today's another day to find you shying away. I'll be coming for your love, OK? Take on me, take me on. I'll be gone in a day or two. So, needless to say I'm odds and ends, but that's me stumbling away, slowly learning that life is OK. Say after me: It's no better to be safe than sorry. Take on me, take me on. I'll be gone in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment