Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm Not Digging Mines and Pigs

Okay. This week we are talking theme: it's a genre thing again. All three songs are from the same genre. So either you've got a decent chance at getting all three or won't get any of them. Well, the first one was pretty 'crossover'. So was the third, come to think of it. Okay, you have no excuse for not getting them.

Incidentally, it's come to my attention that Google is confused about what this site is, so I'm going to mention, in bold type, that it's a game about guessing song lyrics after they've been scrambled in translation. I'm going to mention that for a while in every edition, just to help Mr. Google out.
#1 You walk through the valley of the shadow of death I saw in my life I've been to. Many explosions and inform my mother left me laughing long I was sad by the people. Do not call that a question we should act like punk? You know that incredible. You better if you talk to all walks of homies and your party with the chalk I hate to travel, I have since grown loc I would like to see smoking gun to fool Of the warmest nights of happiness when his homies.
#2 Just woke up on Thanksgiving morning. I do not know this seems odd: no smoke from cooking breakfast mother dog Pars no wheelbarrow I'm not digging mines and pigs. Finally I would like to dig, buy a low to let me hold the door when he pressured another 24 I think you need to change "I will be changing my me to ass my glass of me and see all Jacker is on fire the red Kim that his voice, he asked all my homies back care, I hope everyone can "I played basketball in my garden" Me. In court my problem: to finish second and third last week. MJ niggas do not deviate so all the good that day.
#3 Please call to revive: I fear the weakness of the Year and lively shaking colleagues here monsŵn to tears listening to the bass boom: US, unbearably big break Store: a and called the police to your But did not dare stare, you can go for you. I compared the remaining pieces dice. Competitive pay, you win / I'm right and you knock your mother.
I'm going to point out something I should have mentioned before: the odd time that you'll see 'grammatical corrections' in the correct answers (listen in white below, remember), it's not because I'm some anal-retentive who can't stand seeing words like 'gotta'. I just have to put the words into a structure that the translator will understand better. As far as that's possible, of course.

#1 "Gangsta's Paradise" by Coolio.
http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=370268765&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life and realize there's not much left, because I've been blasting and laughing so long that even my mama thinks that my mind is gone, but I have never crossed a man that didn't deserve it. Me be treated like a punk? You know that's unheard of. You better watch how you're talking, and where you're walking, or you and your homies might be lined in chalk. I really hate to trip, but I gotta loc'. As they grew, I see myself in the pistol smoke, fool. I'm the kind of G the little homies wanna be like, on my knees in the night saying prayers in the street light.

#2 "It Was a Good Day" by Ice Cube.

http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=390512515&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

Just waking up in the morning, I've got to thank God. I don't know, but today seems kind of odd: no barking from the dogs, no smog, and mama cooked a breakfast with no hog. I've got my grub on, but didn't pig out. I finally got a call from a girl I want to dig out. Hooked it up on later as I hit the door, thinking, "Will I live another twenty-four?" I've got to go because I got me a drop top, and if I hit the switch, I can make the ass drop. Had to stop at a red light, looking in my mirror, not a jacker in sight, and everything is all right. I got a beep from Kim, and she can f--k all night. I called up the homies and I'm asking you all, "which park are you all playin basketball?" Get me on the court and I'm trouble: last week, I f--ked around and got a triple double. Freaking niggas everyway like M.J. I can't believe, today was a good day.

#3 "Mama Said Knock You Out" by LL Cool J.
http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=430434103&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

Don't call it a comeback: I've been here for years rocking my peers and putting suckers in fear, making the tears rain down like a monsoon. Listen to the bass go boom: explosion, overpowering. Over the competition I'm towering. Wrecking shop: when I drop these lyrics that'll make you call the cops, don't you dare stare; you'd better move. Don't ever compare me to the rest: that'll all get sliced and diced. Competition's paying the price. I'm going to knock you out. Mama said knock you out.

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying to lose kilograms then you absolutely need to start using this brand new custom keto meal plan.

    To create this service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are effective, convenient, money-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their grand opening in early 2019, hundreds of clients have already transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a good keto meal plan can offer.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones offered by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete