Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tears Claims of the United Nations

Okay, another week and another three songs mixed into a fine puree via the wonders of machine translation. Take the hodge-podge that results and guess what the originals were, would you? There's a dear.
#1 Let us not close our eyes when I kiss your mouth, soft legs, as in the past. I am desperately trying to prove that it is not so, but baby, baby, I know. Losing the feeling of love gcailleann Not bad love. To love you now understand that this is not enough, missing missing. Not bad.

#2 Do not let all this pain. Do not let the rain. Back and back and aoibh Garristown tears. I want to get your hand. And too heavy. Back to the night when I'm here beside me. The United Nations and Break My Heart. And tell us that love is a dangerous back when he went to the door and walked out of my life. Tears claims of the United Nations. I'll call room. UN and Break My Heart, My Heart.

#3 You can aoibh Garristown Smart to be wax. I firmly hold it, then you know how to solve. How do I cross the legs, you know that the bones. Aromatic odor that some information may be. Well, it would be useful. that you want to say that you do.

Possibly easier than last week, but they made me giggle. As always, the whiteness below holds the key.

#1: "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling" by the Righteous Brothers
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyid=1737371&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips, and there's no tenderness like before in your fingertips. You're trying hard not to show it, but baby, baby I know it. You've lost that loving feeling, whoah, that loving feeling. You've lost that loving feeling; now it's gone, gone, gone. Whoah.

#2: "Un-Break My Heart" by Toni Braxton
http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=510101016&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

Don't leave me in all this pain. Don't leave me out in the rain. Come back and bring back my smile, come and take these tears away. I need your arms to hold me now. The nights are so unkind. Bring back those nights when I held you beside me. Un-break my heart, say you'll love me again, undo this hurt you caused when you walked out the door and walked out of my life. Un-cry these tears. I cried so many nights. Un-break my heart, my heart.

#3: "The Way You Do the Things You Do" by the Temptations
http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=530127998&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

You got a smile so bright, you know you could have been a candle. I'm holding you so tight, you know you could have been a handle. The way you swept me off my feet, you know you could have been a broom. The way you smell so sweet, you know you could have been some perfume. Well, you could have been anything that you wanted to, and I can tell the way you do the things you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment