Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Kitty Cat in a Different Way

Okay, ths is time we've got three songs, each of which is very different from the other... All quite well-known, though, so a little mental gymnastics ought to guide you to the solutions...
#1 I recognized: What's on the phone saying nothing more than "love", but: Once again, I am here to mess you worried, now I do not want anyone getting better. Yes, I walked these shoes, and do exactly happened. We walk every day, you were booted.

#2 Tears, how do you explain? I, for one frame, we all say that? P for other people in the temple clean. Eventualli not so simple. Kitty cat in a different way of doing this is called The Sims. Here are 5 letter small. Once you go into the game if the other party, described the idea before you start.

#3 I like my smile is so bright blue sky reminds me of the fresh memories of youth. Now on, when you see the face, my personal area, and I've told my oldest, I break down and probably cry. Not too bad Oh, oh, pretty boy. Vhoah the love, the sweet 5.

So there are the garbled lyrics... what are the originals? The answers are below... all decked out in white like a virgin bride.

#1 "These Boots were Made for Walkin '" by Nancy Sinatra
http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=500170925&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

You keep saying you got something for me: something you call "love", but confess: you've been messing where you shouldn't have been messing, and now someone else is getting all your best. Well, these boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are going to walk all over you.

#2 "O.P.P." by Naughty by Nature

http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=450211619&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

OPP, how can I explain it? I'll take you frame by frame it to have you all jumping, shall we sing it? O is for other, P is for people scratching temple. The last P, well that's not that simple. It's sort of like another way to call a cat a kitten. It's five little letters that are missing here. You get on occassion at the other party as a game and it seems I've got to start to explaining.

#3 "Sweet Child o' Mine" by Guns 'n' Roses
http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=490614896&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

She's got a smile that it seems to me reminds me of childhood memories where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky. Now and then when I see her face, she takes me away to that special place, and if I stare too long, I'd probably break down and cry. Whoah oh oh, sweet child of mine. Whoah oh oh oh, sweet love of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment