Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Head of Knowledge Itself

I might as well give you a clue. This week, I thought I'd celebrate the year 2010 by including three songs from the past decade. But then I forgot what I was doing... so, two of these songs are from the past ten years, and the third one is older than the hills... well, older than some hills that have been artificially constructed in the past thirty-five years or so.
#1 I will restore, no, no, I try to do No words. Yes, I was, please know that you can see back to black. I believe I am good at my father if I do not have time, I will restore it, you are trying to avoid going out. Like at home with Ray. This is not anything I can learn from Mr. Hathaway You can not teach, we do nothing, which is 70 days. Many of my classes, but I know it comes to glass.

#2 I know him tell him to apologize. Not know how beautiful you. I must find you, and I need, say it. Oh, please let us know your question to me secretly and nurse you, let us return to the top. Spin - spin tail is coming, the head of knowledge itself.

#3 What you need to be closed. Scroll wheel each year. Talk about your problem, it is keheningan crime. To perform a wipe the wheels go out of horses. You do not have money, you do not have a house. The back wheel. Discuss and learn about their problems. Poni us to paint the horses can move and rotate the wheel.

There you go. Can't figure them out? A good ctrl-a might help. Otherwise, just highlight the whiteness you see below.

#1 "Rehab" by Amy Winehouse
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyid=8423746&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

They tried to make me go to rehab, but I said 'no, no, no'. Yes, I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know. I haven't got the time, and if my daddy thinks I'm fine, he's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go. I'd rather be at home with Ray. I haven't got seventy days, because there's nothing, there's nothing you can teach me that I can't learn from Mr Hathaway. I didn't get a lot in class, but I know it don't come in a shot glass.

#2 "The Scientist" by Coldplay

http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=491475811&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry. You don't know how lovely you are. I had to find you, tell you I need you, and tell you I set you apart. Tell me your secrets, and nurse me your questions, oh let's go back to the start. Running in circles, coming in tails, heads on a science apart.

#3 "Spinning Wheel" by Blood, Sweat and Tears
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyid=1396227&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

What goes up must come down. spinning wheel has got to go round. Talking about your troubles, it's a crying sin. Ride a painted pony, let the spinning wheel spin. You've got no money, and you've got no home. Spinning wheel all alone. Talking about your troubles and you never learn. Ride a painted pony, let the spinning wheel turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment