Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bow Tree Farm is Excluded

Once again, it's another installment in the game that scrambles song lyrics using Google Translate. We do have a theme this week: all three are by the same musician. So guessing one will help you guess all three. Good luck...
#1 Now I had seen what I saw off Queen Knight drum drum and sing and bow tree farm is excluded. Announce the day and swim Mother Nature Watch 19-70 air travel to travel to visit 70 Mother Nature I was burning in the basement of the full moon in my eyes I burst through the sky Sunday, I hope to replace. Band playing in my head feel better. I think my friends that I hope will My friends think he wants his own address.
#2 Even down to the river and a large red and white flag ship via rail. I would like to contact John seems not to cover here, and less than a mile I think you will. He is a weapon of big waves.
#3 He worked in a restaurant. My daughter just overlooked. I never saw him only end mezzanine Small-town father is not always the root of his movement continued. One of the desert road riding Harley Davidson - flying wind her long hair to yellow. He fled chrome steel air atmosfääriõhku driver hit 2.1.
Easy? Well, I don't know. The first and the third are more famous than the second. The answers to all three are written below, cleverly camouflaged in white. Highlight the text below to blow its cover.

#1 "After the Goldrush" by Neil Young.
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyid=10423&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

Well, I dreamed I saw the knights in armour coming, saying something about a queen. There were peasants singing and drummers drumming, and the archer split the tree. There was a fanfare blowing to the sun that was floating on the breeze. Look at Mother Nature on the run in the nineteen-seventies. Look at Mother Nature on the run in the nineteen seventies. I was lying in a burned-out basement with the full moon in my eyes. I was hoping for replacement when the sun burst through the sky. There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high. I was thinking about what a friend had said: I was hoping it was a lie. Thinking about what a friend had said, I was hoping it was a lie.$

#2 "Powderfinger" by Neil Young and Crazy Horse.
http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=460189448&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

Look out, Mama, there's a white boat coming up the river with a big red beacon and a flag, and a man on the rail. I think you'd better call John, because it doesn't look like they're here to deliver the mail. And it's less than a mile away. I hope they didn't come to stay. It's got numbers on the side and a gun and it's making big waves.

#3 "Unknown Legend" by Neil Young.
http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=510091902&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

She used to work in a diner. I never saw a woman look finer. I used to order just to watch her float across the floor. She grew up in a small town, never put her roots down: daddy always kept moving, so she did too. Somewhere on a desert highway, she rides a Harley-Davidson; her long blonde hair flying in the wind. She's been running half her life, the chrome and steel she rides colliding with the very air she breathes, the air she breathes.

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying to lose pounds then you certainly have to try this brand new personalized keto meal plan diet.

    To create this keto diet service, licenced nutritionists, personal trainers, and top chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, convenient, price-efficient, and delicious.

    From their grand opening in early 2019, hundreds of individuals have already transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a great keto meal plan diet can offer.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones offered by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete