Tuesday, January 26, 2010

That Will be Sent Back for a Banquet

Three songs that wouldn't recognise each other if they bit each other on the... well, that's just a strange mental image, really. But three different eras, or decades at least.
#1 Only ships re-Memejamkan eyes train woven dream. Leave Ry, load depends for me today and tomorrow. Ah, dreams are trying to, I think maybe my bed. Ah, dreams are trying to, I think it is useful to obtain.

#2 I have to go back sexy. But I do not know whether children are working. It's a special back, so I think that will be sent back for a banquet. The Bridge. Dirty Child, is the team. Unfortunately, there was a slave. If you want me Cambuk damaged. But no I do not like.

#3 Result of an accident, is one of the lips. May, I still want to drop is acceptable. Rapid heartbeat, sports, not cutting, but OTAKKU loves. As we have done the night still young. Here is slow, and is easier to understand others. Holding hands on, mud, and music mengguncang settings: An evaluation of damage. Thus, the child's future to show some class? Why do you want to go so soon? We play, "Ah, did not dress. We can dance and party all night, drinking cherry, ah ah. We play, "Ah, can not take the suit. We can dance and party all night, drinking cherry, ah ah.

That first one is pretty much impossible, by the way. That big white space below is not some minimalist statement. It's the answers, cleverly hidden like Laura Secord writing enemy secrets on egg shells...

#1 "Dream Weaver" by Gary Wright.
http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=340158341&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

I've just closed my eyes again, climbed aboard the dream weaver train. Driver, take away my worries of today and leave tomorrow behind. Oh, dream weaver, I believe you can get me through the night. Oh, dream weaver, I believe we can reach the morning light.

#2 "Sexyback" by Justin Timberlake.

http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=493841831&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

I'm bringing sexy back. Those other boys don't know how to act. I think it's special what's behind your back, so turn around and I'll pick up the slack. Take them to the bridge. Dirty babe, you see these shackles. Baby, I'm your slave. I'll let you whip me if I misbehave. It's just that no one makes me feel this way.

#3 "We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off" by Jermaine Stewart.
http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=530308579&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

Not a word from your lips. You just took for granted that I want to skinny dip. A quick hit, that's your game, but I'm not a piece of meat, still you like my brain. Night is young, so are we. Let's get to know each other better, slow & easily. Take my hand, let's hit the floor, shake our bodies to the music: maybe then you'll score. So come on baby, won't you show some class? Why you want to move so fast? We don't have to take our clothes off to have a good time, oh no. We could dance and party all night and drink some cherry wine, uh huh. We don't have to take our clothes off to have a good time, oh no. We could dance and party all night and drink some cherry wine, uh huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment