Sunday, August 23, 2009

He Participates in a Necklace

Okay, another verse of a song filtered through the haze of five different languages. Our journey today takes us from English to Arabic, then to Polish and off to Maltese, after that Chinese (Simplified) and some Estonian before landing back to English. Well, Pidgin English anyway.

What that mix gives us this time is as follows:

I change my life once. This is a very good feeling to play a significant role, this is the right one. He participates in a necklace with my favorite winter coat, wind in my view. I see the way children do not have enough food. I am a fake, who is blind, does not want to see their needs?

Sage words to be sure. But what was the original? It's hidden in white below:

"Man In The Mirror" by Michael Jackson
written by Glen Ballard and Siedah Garrett
© AEROSTATION CORPORATION; © MCA MUSIC PUBLISHING; © YELLOWBRICK ROAD MUSIC

I'm going to make a change for once in my life. It's going to feel real good, it's going to make a difference, it's going to make it right. As I turn up the collar on my favourite winter coat, this wind is blowing my mind. I see the kids in the street with not enough to eat. Who am I to be blind pretending not to see their needs?

No comments:

Post a Comment