Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Flowers Suggest that Wind is Concerned

Okay, I'm kind of enjoying this thematic thing, so I'm carrying on. All three of these songs are the same genre (and the same era also, more or less). No more clues than that, but if you get one song, it'll tell you what musical style the other two are. And if you don't recognise any of them, well perhaps that genre is not your cup of tea.
#1 Cowboy is not easy to love is hiding nearby. They claim the gold and diamond. Lonestar belt Levis buttons and old black and every night and day. If you do not understand, he does not want to die young may lack only. More children are not allowed to cowboy. Alternative or not load the old car. Deunghapsida doctor and their lawyers. For your child at home to plant in March cowboy, they always love you just one of them. Him.
#2 If you still hear my joy, but I think you all are my conscience, I guess. If I'm Walking shoes and when my friends for your entertainment and Flowers suggest that wind is concerned, I feel I can not. What is a fright. I do not bother me at all. 51, captain of irregular solitaria Tobacco Research Community and play until dawn. Now, I can do nothing for you.
#3 Sometimes it is established all love a man with a good and sad and it is not difficult to know a good time to do, but if you love him and forgive him even harbor to understand. If you love it. Geugahaneun he was 12 years more recently proud. It is a cold lonely night to wait for a hot and is only two officers. Husband Tribune and the world would you know that you love it. You can all love. Arising from your man.
So there you go. What songs are these, machine-processed into salads? Well, the originals can be uncovered by highlighting the big mess of whiteness you see below:

#1 "Mamas, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys" by Waylon Jennings.
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyid=952356&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

Cowboys aren't easy to love and they're harder to hold. They'd rather give you a song than diamonds or gold. Lonestar belt buckles and old faded Levis, and each night begins a new day. If you don't understand him, and he doesn't die young, he'll probably just ride away. Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys. Don't let them pick guitars or drive them old trucks. Let them be doctors and lawyers and such. Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys, because they'll never stay home and they're always alone, even with someone they love.

#2 "Flowers on the Wall" by the Statler Brothers.

http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyid=426550&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

I keep hearing you're concerned about my happiness, but all that thought you're giving me is conscience, I guess. If I were walking in your shoes, I wouldn't worry none while you and your friends are worrying about me, I'm having lots of fun counting flowers on the wall. That doesn't bother me at all. Playing solitare till dawn with a deck of fifty one, smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo. Now don't tell me I've nothing to do.

#3 "Stand By Your Man" by Tammy Wynette.
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyid=1401033&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

Sometimes its hard to be a woman giving all your love to just one man: you'll have bad times, and he'll have good times doing things that you don't understand, but if you love him you'll forgive him, even though he's hard to understand. And if you love him, be proud of him, because after all he's just a man. Stand by your man, give him two arms to cling to and something warm to come to when nights are cold and lonely. Stand by your man and tell the world you love him. Keep giving all the love you can. Stand by your man.

No comments:

Post a Comment