Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Green is Very Cool

Hey, you know that game that scrambles song lyrics using Google Translate? No? Well, what rock have you been living under... anyway, last week on Lost in Google Translation, I mentioned that this week would have a theme to it: that all three songs come from the same VH1 countdown. Not telling you which one, though.
#1 I wish I rakeulhagil Xxxxxxxxxx and I came down I was not famous in the world, but Rock - Mike, I'm idiot because I mean, I know since I am the winner: Do not come near me if you are infected is not me. not lose Now my choice. I watch you love my girls: I think even those who feel the same way show me that I do not why? Hey, I do not know enough about it just because two things have to second the time it takes to create
#2 I usually can not find. Frightened lying around and I do not understand. Now ladies sitting at her desk nearby. Closed Curtain Hall Kass from people like me think this Oh, I do not die in the hands gedoeeotseupnida you say that I died in my hands Oh Death at hand. I had some clear kiss I had.
#3 I do not like you I wonder if it bad, you can if you have good people do not know. His life and soul together, not just be Cold war, tired, but I know every nerve fibers difficult heart Broken, frozen my life. I do not want this anymore. It is better shoes, even one day be broken or not. If we want to do better? It would be better for me more often, green is very cool, if we are not helpless or not.

The whiteness below will tell you what you need to know. Also note that all three songs this week are BMI, whereas all three last week were ASCAP. This means something.
#1 "It Takes Two" by Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock.
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyid=751741&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

I want to rock right now. I'm Rob Base and I came to get down. I'm not internationally known, but I'm known to rock the microphone, because I get stupid, I mean outrageous. Stay away from me if you're contagious, because I'm the winner: no, I'm not the loser. To be an M.C. is what I choose. Ladies love me; girls adore me: I mean even the ones who never saw me like the way that I rhyme at a show. The reason why? Man, I don't know, so let's go, because it takes two to make a thing go right. It takes two to make it out of sight. Hit it.

#2 "(I Just) Died in Your Arms Tonight" by Cutting Crew.
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyid=629853&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

I keep looking for something I can't get. Broken hearts lie all around me, and I don't see an easy way to get out of this. Her diary, it sits on the bedside table. The curtains are closed. The cat's in the cradle. Who would've thought that a boy like me could come to this? Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight. It must've been something you said. I just died in your arms tonight. Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight. It must've been some kind of kiss. I should have walked away. I should've walked away.

#3 "Wouldn't It be Good?" by Nik Kershaw.
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyid=1696551&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

I got it bad. You don't know how bad I got it. You got it easy. You don't know when you got it good. It's getting harder just keeping life and soul together. I'm sick of fighting, even though I know I should. The cold is biting through each and every nerve and fibre. My broken spirit is frozen to the core. I don't wanna be here anymore. Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes, even if it was for just one day? Wouldn't it be good if we could wish ourselves away? Wouldn't it be good to be on your side? The grass is always greener over there. Wouldn't it be good if we cold live without a care?

2 comments:

  1. เกมออนไลน์ เครดิตฟรี joker slot online คลิกเลย
    https://www.slot4u.com/joker123

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see how my friend Wesley Virgin's report begins in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

    These are the same methods many famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know that you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's really because the majority of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that conversation has even occurred IN YOUR very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind 7 years back, while driving a non-registered, trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and $3 in his bank account.

    "I'm absolutely frustrated with going through life payroll to payroll! When will I get my big break?"

    You've taken part in those questions, isn't it so?

    Your very own success story is going to happen. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S SECRETS

    ReplyDelete